No fear Drymarble motivation with easy tutorial

By 03:18

You all will be surprised to know that I really DREADED drymarbling and I still fear watermarbling:(. It was never easy to win the title of #dragmarblequeen that you see on my Instagram Instagram @skyhigh_nails account. One day I happened to see @yorkbeauty account on Instagram by famous Meiling York and I was stuck on her account. She did drymarbling with so much ease or I think made it look so easy. That day, I couldn't sleep or eat just practised. Did you hear that? PRACTICE . Yes, I promise you that it will make you perfect. Sometimes, I just don't get in my design while filming a video what I actually wanted. Common sense is a great deal here. You will get crap while doing it first time but try to learn the minute details and tips which can give a "pro" look to your design. I am really grateful to Meiling for showing me the path and was lucky enough to get her guidance. You should find a great tutorial. Feel free to ASK me! Watch videos on different channels and there you go. No fear drymarble is all you will find yourself doing. 
The Tutorial here is my favorite color nail paints tutorial and it is easy BUT take care of simple things  and wait for my next post where I TELL YOU THE SIMPLE TRICKS which will help you a LOT!
Subscribe to my blog and Youtube +skyhigh_nails for upcoming videos and DO NOT forget to follow my Instagram @skyhigh_nails to see loads of SUPER EASY drymarble videos.

My Youtube Channel

You Might Also Like

0 comments